Your yard needs mulch but you know what that entails: hours devoted to buying, loading, spreading and cleaning up. When you hire Northeast Top Notch Landworks you get a professionally mulched yard without any of the backbreaking labor.
Mulch does more than beautify a landscape. It helps soil retain moisture by reducing evaporation and minimizes the need for watering. It reduces the germination and growth of weeds and acts as an insulator for the roots of your plants—keeping them warmer in winter and cooler in the summer. You’ll save time and money using our mulch blowing service and your landscape will look fresh and well maintained.
The last place you want mulch is in the grass or spilled all over your driveway. We take great care to keep mulch in garden beds, appropriately incorporating plant drip lines and without letting mulch pile up at the base of trees.
Benefits of Mulching:
When applied correctly, mulch has the following beneficial effects on plants and soil:
- Mulches improves the quality of your soil by breaking up clay and allowing better water and air movement through the soil.
- Mulches reduce the growth of weeds.
- Mulches keep soil cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Mulches prevent soil splashing, which not only stops erosion but keeps soil-borne diseases from splashing up onto your plants.
- Mulches prevent crusting of the soil surface, thus improving the absorption and movement of water into the soil.
- Mulches prevent damage to tree trunks and shrubs.
- Mulches help prevent soil compaction.
- Mulched plants have more roots than plants that are not mulched, because mulched plants will produce additional roots in the mulch that surrounds them.
Let’s face it, you have other things you’d rather do than spread mulch so contact us today and let us do the work for you!